Would You Like To Be A Improve Your Voice?
Here's your chance to take your voice to new heights . . .
Has your voice ever let you down?
For many people the answer is, Yes. It might have been at a crucial moment in an important presentation, on stage or in the classroom. The result could leave you frustrated or with a loss of confidence. If your livelihood depends on it you can't afford to let this continue. But there's an easy fix to this problem. And I'd like to help you.
I've put together a simple set of exercises that will transform the way you use your voice. The result will change the way you put yourself across and transform the way people respond to you.
The method has worked wonders for performers, complimentary therapists and business people.
It will also do the same for you.
If you would like to be a better all-round communicator to boost your career check out the Stress-free Presenting Program
This is the best way to rid you of shyness when it comes to presenting you, your ideas and your business
To become a better singer, stay here and find out how you can make that dream come true
The Love Singing Method
ARE YOU THINKING, "MY VOICE WON'T GET ANY BETTER",
"I'M TONE DEAF", OR SIMPLY, "I CAN'T SING"?
IMAGINE IF YOU COULD GET PAST ALL THAT,
BECAUSE YOU CAN!
Why Love Singing works so well
I created the Singing Method 8 years ago. This was after discovering that for many people, both beginners and professionals, the major barriers to their enjoyment of singing are as much in their heads as in their bodies.
Love Singing helps people connect with their voice, allowing them to free themselves of the psychological and physical blockages that rob them of the confidence to sing out loud and proud.
I’d say nearly 80% of the people who come to me for vocal training have not used their voices with any degree of confidence since childhood. This is quite often due to unkind words from someone they trusted; a parent, teacher or sibling.
I help people fix the broken connection to their enjoyment of using their voice so that they can express themselves as nature intended. Love Singing works on 3 levels:
- It guides you though old traumas and lead you to the joy of discovering your true voice.
- It teaches you about how your voice really works and what you need to do in order to sing well
- It gives you a much needed all-round boost to your confidence and self-esteem
The psychological side is usually harder to get past than the physical side. It doesn’t really matter which you master first the result is the same. You and your voice in harmony.
Do You Need More Confidence?
- Simple techniques that really work
- Instant results guaranteed
- Enjoyable lessons
Many of the people I've helped on their way to getting the most out of their singing had never had any type of skilled guidance before.
They were ready to tell me how bad their singing voice was. They read off a long list of people who could back up their claim to being one of the world's worst singers. However, they did have enough belief in themselves or at least enough curiosity to seek out sound advice.
Together we broke though the barriers standing in their way and had them singing like angels.
Do you feel you deserve to give yourself the same chance?
Do you trust your voice?
What if all you needed to do was to get in touch with and take control of the parts of you that make those wonderful sounds you admire so much in others?
It's worked time and time again for people who have felt the same way you do now and it will work the same for you!
You could be hearing the difference, amazing yourself and feeling the real benefits of singing in no time.
So if you've ever imagined singing with total freedom and confidence but feel you're too old, too young, or whatever you think your barriers may be, here's your chance to make your dream a reality.
Get Started right now
The best way to start improving your voice is to take control of your breathing
The simple exercises here are the basis to all great singer.
Loved by professionals and they'll put you right on track to being the best singer you can be.
Try them out now and see for yourself
In May 2015 a group of singers led my Choir master, Norman Bailey, took to the stage to raise money for Alzheimer's research and care in the UK and Jamaica. Three months later they had raised £50,,000. This was the culmination of a year-long project that saw people new to singing, transform into a 4-part harmony choir, record an album and perform live in Covent Garden, London. The money they raised will transform the lives of countless people coping with the devastating effects of Alzheimer's and dementia. And the singers, their live have also been transformed. For some of them overcoming the fear of using their voices has transformed their lives beyond measure.
What the press have written about my pupils
" A superb voice... Perfectly Marvelous ...you have to be impressed." - Sunday Times
"...puts over the the big numbers with great assurance." - The Telegraph
"...a superlative performance." Chichester Observer
"...a fantastic dancer with a beautiful and strong voice." Eastern Daily Press
What my pupils say
"I've never had so many compliments about my singing." Paul Maynard, Singer
"The confidence I gained gave me the courage to go up for my first major casting and I wasn't nervous at the audition" Gary Bland, Actor, Singer
"EXCELLENT! The best singing teacher I've ever had." Donna Cartwright, Actor
"So Beneficial, and I noticed increased confidence in my voice....so thank you!! " Colette Patterson, Singer.
How happy would you be if people said that about you?
The world's greatest singers have enjoyed training. Do you deserve the same?
Even the Greats take lessons, why shouldn't you?
Why are you trying to sing without the right guidance? Is it because someone told you that great singers are naturally gifted and didn't need training?
The truth is that most of the best singers in the world had training throughout their careers.
Those who didn't received what you might call formal training were in some kind of choir and that's one the best starts you can get.
Imagine being shown exactly what you need to do to sing with total freedom and confidence, how to do it and what order to do it in.
By simply following all the right steps everything you dream of from your voice can be yours.
Discover how to develop your true singing voice. Many people struggle because they try too hard to emulate the sound of singers they admire.
- Find and use your own unique sound to sing beautifully time and time again
- Discover how the way you feel about your voice affects the way you express it.
- Get to love your voice and love your singing.
ENJOY A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER AND
MORE CONFIDENT YOU
Powerful Research - Live Longer
- Singing will even help you live longer according to the findings of a joint Harvard and Yale study which showed that choral singing increased life expectancy. The report concluded that this was because singing promoted both a healthy heart and mental state.
Be Happier and Healthier
- The health benefits of singing are both physical and psychological.
- Singing has physical benefits because it is an aerobic activity that increases oxygenation in the blood stream and exercises the major muscle groups in the upper body, even when sitting.
- Singing has psychological benefits because of it's normally positive effect in reducing stress levels through the actions of the endocrine system which is linked to our sense of emotional wellbeing.
- Psychological benefits are also evident when people sing together as well as alone because of the increased sense of community, belonging and shared endeavour.
findings from a report by Professor Graham Welch, Chair of music Education, University of London
- Another study at the University of California reported a boost to the immune system due to singing.
SINGING - AS GOOD AS CHOCOLATE
'It's a great way to keep in shape because you are exercising your heart and lungs. Not only that your body produces feel-good hormones - endorphins - that rush around your body when you sing. It's the same as when you eat chocolate. The good news is you don't gain any calories!'
Heart Research UK
- Increase your life expectancy
- Improve your posture
- Exercise your heart and lungs
- Help your breathing
- Enhance your mood
- Boost your immune system
- Tone your muscle
- Sharpen you mentally
Sign up for this free gift, a guide on how to transform your voice.
- Boost your confidence
- Improve your voice
- Overcome past negative singing experiences
Free Transform Your Voice Guide
Embrace Your Love of Singing and Unleash Your True Voice
Find out what's getting in the way of you enjoying the full joy of singing and move forward with confidence.
Too many people dismiss their singing without giving it a real chance - just think one quick taster vocal session and you'll be firmly on your way to being a great singer. Find out more today.
The Love Singing method has worked wonders for:
Professional performers – actors singers, dancers,
IS THIS FOR YOU?
If you are:
- A total beginner who wants to get more out of singing but doesn't know where to start.
- Someone who wants to feel the true benefits of singing.
- A singer who feels you need to gain more confidence about your singing and performance.
- An actor who wants to increase your chances of getting work by adding another string to your bow.
THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!
Give Yourself 4 Weeks ... And Notice The Change.. ....Or The Lessons Are Free... ...Guaranteed
Norman Bailey - Vocal and performance Coach - The world's best